Saturday 15 September 2012

Sunbrella fabric



I am overdue to post an 'after' picture of our new front porch and exterior painting....I have been holding off because I wanted to add all the finishing touches - urns, runner, landscaping....but it looks like it just isn't in the cards. Being back at work, paired with lots of travel, has left me little time to get anything done!

What I have found is an outdoor fabric that I think will look very smart on our front porch chairs. It is made by Sunbrella, which is supposed to be fade and mould/mildrew resistent. I found it at Designer Fabrics (Queen West...a Sarah Richardson go-to), but I am trying to find it cheaper online and order it to my office in the US (one benefit of being back at work!). I have a very reasonably priced upolsterer that will whip the fabric into fabulous cushions for me.

I am way behind on my blogging....lots has happened around the house that is in deserate need of documentation! ...maybe tomorrow during naps!

No comments:

Post a Comment