Thursday 13 September 2012

The Kate Middleton

Now that I am back at work, I am slowly getting used to the idea of wearing formal clothing again (as opposed to my mat leave uniform of Lululemons...I was like Matlock - same outfit every day!)

Lately I have been sporting my "Kate Middletons" a lot lately....a nude patent leather slingback (she is partial to the traditional pump). I think it is one of her secret style weapons - the nude colour blends with your flesh and makes the leg looks like it goes on forever - no end point until the eye hits the floor.

A brilliant revelation for folks like me with Ewok-length appendages (no joke - I have remarkably short legs and arms!)

What are your style secrets?
Kate Middleton in her nude pumps

My version of the shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment