Friday 1 June 2012

A shimmery scarf...


Photo via my brother, the very talented Paul Wiens

Tonight I wore a shimmery scarf...
...and a jade necklace (I haven't worn a necklace in almost a year!!)....
...and 'Kate Middleton-eque" nude patent leather slingback heels.

Normally my baby would be grabbing at these things, driving me crazy. But tonight I hired a babysitter! Woo hoo!

We had a lovely, amazing family dinner in the courtyard of Brix restaurant in the Yaletown area of Vancouver to celebrate my Dad's birthday...here are a few pictures from the courtyard where we sat; the atmospere is second to none.

Do you have a favourite spot to celebrate special milestones?

2 comments:

  1. That simple photo of your scarf is amazing! I'll have to let my Van friends know about brix (if they don't know it already), it looks fantastic. Make sure to pop by and enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lisa, me again! I would love to get back to some of the comments you leave on my blog but have no idea how to contact you! Can you add an email to your blog profile or this page? :)

    ReplyDelete