Tuesday 13 March 2012

Liebster awards: 5 other little blogs worth reading



As part of my Liebster award (blogged about here), I am to select five other blogs deserving of Liebster awards. The Liebster award is given to blogs that have less than 200 followers in order to help drive more traffic to their blogs.

Since I'm new to the blogging world, I don't have 5 small blogs that I love at my finger tips...so instead of sharing 5 blogs all at once I have decided to do it over time.

Here is my first pick. This is a Vancouver blog which is quite apt since I'm in Vancouver at the moment!

1) Tamara Taggart: The blog of a modern mommy. Tamara is a CTV News Anchor and mother of three in Vancouver. Her eldest child has down syndrome, a condition for which she is a passionate advocate. Her blog chronicles her life as a wife and working mom. She has great ideas for everything Moms need to think about, from afternoon activities to birthday parties, and shows wonderful candor that every mom can identify with! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What a strong first blog choice! I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve. Hope you are enjoying Vancouver...but did you hear it's truly spring back here in TO? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Vancouver is great...I am hoping Toronto's spring weather sticks around a while longer though. I will be sad if I come back to snow!!!!

    ReplyDelete