Saturday 14 April 2012

1, 2, 3, 4...


...tell me that you love me more...isn't that Feist song addictive?

After sewing the new pillows for my living room (blogged about here), I was left with a little bit of left over fabric...just enough to make 4 little bean bags that will fit perfectly in a toddler's hand.

Currently my husband and daughter play soccer in the living room; I'm hoping they'll take to tossing these babies instead...not that these can't do damage, but at least there is a lower risk of rebounds smashing my lamps. ...and they match the decor, to boot! (my husband accuses me of sucking the fun out of childhood with such comments, but I can't help it!)

PS: I used beautiful dried white navy beans inside...they look like little perfect little pearls and are just the right size to make a delicate feeling bean bag....not dense or heavy. ...am I seriously writing about bean bags in such detail? Ohhh mat leave, what have you done to my brain?

No comments:

Post a Comment