Tuesday 17 April 2012

Found storage


We are short on storage in our kitchen. We have little room for all the stuff that isn't required for cooking but still needs to be close at hand, like....

...Zip lock bags
...rubber gloves
...garbage bags
...Swiffer sheets
...WD40
...vaccum bags
...silver polish

So, upon my Mom's recommendation, my husband installed these cubbies on the inside of the doors of the closet adjacent to the kitchen. This works as long as you have enough clearance once the doors close and is a great way to create more storage space.

Of course I was immediately able to fill them with 'stuff'! Next I need to purge!

(PS, you may be wondering why there are so many dress shirts in our kitchen closet...well the last thing my husband does in the morning is put his work shirt on so it doesn't get marked with baby goo....and it is the first thing he takes off when he gets home!)

No comments:

Post a Comment