Wednesday 4 April 2012

Cheap and cheerful



As I've blogged about here and here, I am in the midst of planning my 3 year old's birthday party.

We are going with sports theme and I'm using lots of primary colours, so these trays are perfect.

I found them at my local dollar store - they were $1.50 (small) and $2.50 (large) minus 20%.

A STEAL, right? I love the colours and patterns.

I am going to use them to serve the food and drinks (Ceasars and pulled pork sandwiches for the adults, lemonade and pizza for the kids!) to our guests at the party.

Next I have to work on loot bags!

4 comments:

  1. cute!

    I made pulled pork last night for my first time ever! soo yummers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. walmart had cracker jacks three boxes for $1
    I bought those for part of the loot bag...or if I get too busy - THE loot bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caesars?! Now I'm definitely coming :)

    ReplyDelete