Sunday 29 January 2012

Baby, it's cold outside!




Even though it hasn't been too cold this winter so far, I still find these months difficult when I'm trying to get 2 kids out the door in the morning for activities. My husband takes our car to work, so I'm carless during the day, instead relying on my UppaBaby and 2 feet.

My favourite baby product of the moment is the 7am Enfant Revolution stroller blanket. It is essentially the best quality universal stroller sleeping bag you can find. It is windproof, down-filled, fleece-lined and cosy from your baby's toes right up to the top of their head thanks to the 'hood shape'. This bag is convertable to various sizes, so it works right up to age 3 or so.

These bags are incredibly warm. I put my kids in without shoes or a coat and they stay toasty warm.

They retail for almost $200 CDN, but once and a while pop up on Kijiji and Craigslist. I have bought 2* of them from Craig this year for $100 each.

* I had 5 stroller bags altogether. Crazy, I know. But one of them was the UppaBaby Ganoosh, which I thought was horrible so I sold it on Craigslist recently. It is way to thin for a Toronto winter. I would not recommend it. So now I have 4: 2 for my UppaBaby stoller (1 for each kid), one in my running stoller, and 1 in the stroller that our nanny uses with our daughter and her friend. I am all set for a cold spell!

No comments:

Post a Comment