Tuesday 31 January 2012

Spices, spatulas and strollers?



We were childless when we bought our house, and as a result didn't intimately understand the overwhelming amount of 'stuff' one accumulates with babies. While we have a decent amount of interior space, we have no outdoor storage for our:

- Running stroller
- Single everyday stroller
- Double everyday stroller
- Red wagon
- Umbrella stroller
- Trike
- 2 adult bikes
- Sleds
- Patio furntiure (requires winter storage)
- etcetera etcetera....

That's right...no shed, no garage, no covered deck.

So as a result my strollers live in my kitchen, and I end up washing my floors each and every time I bring the dirty snowy strollers in and out.

I know that every house has its quirks and quarks, and that this is just something I have to live with. What beef do you have with your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment