Thursday 26 January 2012

Living large in a small kitchen




Our house is one of those typical 3 story brick "bowling alleys"....it's deep and narrow, with the kitchen at the back of the house. We also have a bathroom at the back of the house as well as a door to our backyard, so our kitchen is small and busy. With limited cupboard space and lots of dishes and collectables, I really needed to make my space work efficiently.

Although they are not the prettiest, these Rubbermaid cupboard stackers are strong and efficient, essentially doubling your storage space. I was suprised at the price - they are about $8 each (I was hoping they would be cheaper). When we moved into our house, I shopped around from Home Hardware to Canadian Tire, WalMart, and some big box stores, and the price didn't fluctuate meaningfully, so buy them at the location that's most convenient for you!

What are your tricks for making your kitchen work?

No comments:

Post a Comment