Friday 3 February 2012

Bargain blooms



The one thing missing on the Danforth is a flower district like they have on Avenue Road*. I love having fresh flowers around the house, but there just isn't a great source near by.

I often end up buying one of those standard inexpensive bouquets from my local grocer, and dividing it up into multiple small vases that I can place around the house. Even if it's just one bloom that suprises me by my bed at night or in the bathroom as I brush my teeth, it brighens my day.

* I know someone is going to email me and tell me either that there is a great one on Broadview across from the Loblaws or that there is a great one on the Danforth between Coxwell and Woodbine. This is true, but I live near Donlands, so these still aren't as close as I need  them to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment