Wednesday 1 February 2012

Goodwill intel...on the down low.



After blogging about my favourite Goodwill location here, I received an email from a friend with intel on another prime location, this time in the west end of the City.

Now before I go on, I must provide some context on my source. She is not your typical Goodwill shopper. Her idea of a deal is a $100 t-shirt at Saks, and her husband is staunchly against second hand goods, disallowing them from crossing the threshold of his home..ok I'm exagerating, but you get the point.

All this is to say that I took her seriously when she emailed me and said that the best source for top quality kids clothes, including like-new Gap kids items, is the Goodwill at 871 Islington Ave, just South of the Queensway.

Start the car and don't pass go!

No comments:

Post a Comment