Monday 6 February 2012

delightful diapers for a precious planet




Did you know that in their first year of life babies will use almost 3,000 diapers? This fact made me start thinking about using cloth diapers when my daughter was born. I started doing research and was pleasantly suprised to learn how far cloth diapers have come since our mothers' time....no more diaper pins!

I oped for Bum Genius diapers. They come in a rainbow of fun colours, stand the test of time (I used mine with my daughter and now my son), and are impressively leak-proof. They also are adjustable so they will snugly fit your little one from infancy up to toilet training.

I bought mine at Baby on the Hip and Moms to be and More, but they are available at a number of other Toronto retailers as well (though MTB&M was where I found them the cheapest when I was looking a few years ago).

They sure look beautiful all stacked and folded....if only they were so lovely when they went into the laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment