Wednesday 29 February 2012

Ga-ga for graphic prints

I just love the current trend of graphic prints. They make me cheery when I see them....but I am not a confident or skilled enough designer to use them on big investment pieces like sofas or rugs. I also fear that my rooms will quickly look dated when the trend passes, and I'll have to convince my husband as to why we need new curtains/sofa/rug etc. when the one we have doesn't actually have anything wrong with it.

So I've selected a few less permanent pieces to whet my appetite for this trend, without breaking the bank.

Here are some pictures of my favourite low-commitment items. The good news is that my fear of commitment hasn't negatively impacted my personal life :)

Turquoise velvet octagon pillows from Take me Home in the RBC Plaza

Brown and white throw (actually a baby blanket!!!) from Dwell Studio for Target (LOVE Tar-jay!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment