Wednesday 1 February 2012

Late adopter



I must admit that I am not the fastest adopter of trends. For example, I just now got myself a pair of Hunter rainboots, what feels like years after they became popular. But these babies were well worth the wait. I absolutely love them, and with the warm winter we've had, I'm getting a lot of wear out of them. They are the perfect mat leave footwear.

One of the reasons I resisted the Hunters until now is that I have LARGE calfs and I'm never able to find boots that fit around my lower legs. But just recently I learned that Hunter offers a 'wide calf' style. God bless!

I bought my boots at Ladida on the Danforth, a fantastic store near Broadview with lots of odds and ends and trendy accessories. I actually planned on buying my boots on Amazon (I have a relative in the US that I often ship things too) but the price at Ladida was almost identical - great incentive to buy local!

1 comment:

  1. I had NO idea they had wide calf options. That's why I had never bought a pair before! Sold!

    ReplyDelete